New Jersey Birth Injury Attorney
Stan Drinkwater and Ben Goldstein have over 60 years combined experience successfully representing clients involved in Catastrophic Birth Injuries in New Jersey.
Ben Goldstein was voted 2009 Awesome Attorney for Medical Malpractice.
- We have represented clients whose children have birth injuries, resulting in cerebral palsy, deprivation of oxygen, and stroke.
- Recently, New Jersey has changed its law, shortening the time in which suit can be filed for a birth injury, so it is important you contact a New Jersey Birth Injury Lawyer immediately to discuss your claim.
- Our birth injury law firm takes great pride representing our clients and will fight for their right to be fully compensated for this tragic avoidable injury. We understand the implications of this medical error and the future costs of caring for a child that has been injured at birth in New Jersey.
CHOOSING the right BIRTH INJURY ATTORNEY
- Choosing the right BIRTH INJURY Attorney in New Jersey to represent you can be a decision that affects the rest of your life. It is critical that you choose an experienced Birth Injury/Medical Malpractice lawyer and not just any attorney.
- Most clients are unaware that cases are won or lost before they even step into the court room.
- We know what it takes to win. Our experienced legal team understands the causes and effects of Birth Injuries. We have successfully represented thousands of clients who have suffered personal injuries. We will use our expertise to see to it that the insurance companies honor their obligation to you and that you receive all of the financial compensation you are entitled to by law
- CALL OUR LAW OFFICE TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION to discuss your injury.
- THERE IS NO COST TO YOU to you unless we recover on your behalf.
Birth Injury accidents often involve catastrophic injuries to the child:
Causes of Birth Injuries
The birth of a child should be a glorious event filled with joy for the new parents and family. Often however, in the pace and pain in the birthing process, the delivery team can miss an otherwise obvious condition of the mother or child, or fail to watch the fetal monitor as complications arise. Without a timely response, permanent and sometimes catastrophic injuries can occur.
Unfortunately medical professionals make mistakes during the birthing process leaving the injured child with catastrophic brain damage or Cerebral Palsy (a form of brain damage). The impact of this medical error can be devastating to you and your family both emotionally and financially. The caring for a brain damaged child may involve a lifetime of intensive care that can run into millions of dollars over the life of the child. We understand the hardships that you are facing and will make sure the insurance companies live up to their responsibilities.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Unfortunately insurance companies do not always act in your best interest. They are in business to make money. If your child has been injured at birth due to negligence the insurance company will try to minimize the amount they will pay you. That’s what they are paid to do. Often that means they will offer far less than you are entitled to receive, depriving you and your child the care and compensation you are entitled too. We will aggressively represent your interests and make sure you and your child receive all of the compensation and care you are entitled to. We understand what you are going through.
WE CAN HELP
Our Experienced Legal Team will review your case with you. We will examine the medical reports, obtain hospital and physician records. We will consult with the medical experts that will be necessary to testify as to the errors committed. We will work closely with you and handle the details that arise when this tragedy occurs. Each of us have been doing this for over 30 years. We know what it takes to negotiate a favorable settlement and we know what it takes to win at trial in New Jersey Courts. We will be there with you, fighting for you and for your child. It is important that you call for a free consultation; there is no cost to you unless we recover on your behalf. We want to help you and your child.
Serving all of Camden County and Gloucester County including Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Haddonfield, Washington Township, Turnersville, Sewell, Williamstown, Atco, Berlin. Waterford, Lindenwold, Stratford, Collingswood, Haddonfield and Haddon Heights.